Sync Your Google Calendar with Gravity Forms
Looking to block dates that are already booked on your Google Calendar?
Our plugin will sync your Google Calendar and
the Gravity Forms Date Picker Element.
Block Dates on Gravity Form Date Picker
Google Calendar Sync for Gravity Forms works in real time blocking dates on the Gravity Forms Date Picker Element, which are taken in Google Calendar. Meaning, it syncs with your Google Calendar, up to 12 months out as soon as a date is booked.
Who is this perfect for?
1. Anyone who wants to allow date ranges to be blocked on the Gravity Form Date Picker Element.
2. Anyone who wants to sync the Gravity Form Date Picker Element with their Google Calendar in real time.
3. Anyone who needs to keep someone from registering or booking particular dates on the Gravity Form Date Picker Element, to avoid double bookings.
4. Anyone who runs an Airbnb/rental with a check-in/check-out scenario, in which the check-out date is left open for a new check-in.
- Within your Google Calendar, as soon as you block a date – the Date Picker Element shows that date blocked.
- Block Date Ranges (learn more on how to send submissions to your google calendar on the FAQ page)
- Use Zappier to automate submissions.
- There is only one function, block dates. There are no bells and whistles!
Google Calendar Sync for Gravity Forms
No Recurring Fees
6 Months of Product Support
Tested with GF Version 2.6.x
If using GF 2.5.x or Legacy v. 2.4.x they will be available for download.
Need More Customization?
Try it for yourself
We use the Zapier addon to send your test immediatly to Google Calendar so you can see how our plugin keeps those reserved days specifically within the Gravity Form Date Picker Element blocked in real time. Try it out for yourself below!
In this example, full date ranges are blocked. We use Zapier to automate your experience.
Looking to allow new reservations on a check out date? Depending on how you setup Google Calendar entries, you can allow the Gravity Form Date Picker Element to block the check-in date through 12am on the check-out date. Therefore, the check-out date is available for that new check-in reservation!